The Dream sails out of Port Canaveral on a 4-night itinerary to the Bahamas with stops in Nassau and Disney's private island Castaway Cay plus one day at sea.
- PICTURES: Disney Dream cruise ship
- Disney Cruise Line's Castaway Cay
- Pictures: Interactive features aboard the Disney Dream
- Pictures of Remy -- restaurant on the Disney Dream
- Pictures: Disney Dream arrives at Port Canaveral
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Tourism and Leisure
- Disney Cruise Line
See more topics »
The 1,115-foot-long Disney Dream was built in 2011. The ship's regular capacity is 4,000. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-669-0321 to speak to a booking representative.