The Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas sails on a Monday-Saturday itinerary from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale with stops in Labadee, Haiti and Falmouth, Jamaica plus two days at sea.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas ship itinerary
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas ship details
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Pictures: Disney Fantasy cruise ship
See more photos »
- Royal Caribbean International
- Port Everglades
The 1,112-foot-long Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas was built in 2007. The ship's regular capacity is 3,630. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-950-9247 to speak to a booking representative.