The Independence of the Seas sails out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale with stops in Philipsburg on St. Maarten, Basseterre on St. Kitts & Nevis, San Juan, Puerto Rico, the resort's private Haitian resort Labadee plus three days at sea.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas ship itinerary
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas ship details
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Royal Caribbean International
- Port Everglades
- Fort Lauderdale
The 1,112-foot long Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas was built in 2008. The regular capacity for the ship is 3,634 people. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.