The Norwegian Dawn sails out of the port of Tampa on a Sunday-Sunday itinerary with stops in Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya and Cozumel as well as two days at sea.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian Dawn pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian Dawn ship details
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian Dawn itinerary
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Tourism and Leisure
- Cruise Line Ports
See more topics »
The 965-foot-long Norwegian Dawn was built in 2002 and refurbished in 2005. The regular capacity for the ship is 2,224 people. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.