The Radiance of the Seas sails out from Vancouver to Seward cruising the Inside Passage with stops in Ketchikan, Icy Strait, Juneau, Skagway and Hubbard Glacier.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ship itineraries
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ships
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Tourism and Leisure
- Royal Caribbean International
The 962-foot long Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas was built in 2001. The regular capacity for the ship is 2,100 people. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.