Bluegreen Getaways offers a 4 Day/3 Night stay for $379*, up to 55% off the retail value.
Be sure to set aside a couple of days to just take in the resort, including Wakoola Springs, the 75,000-square-foot water park-like tropical oasis with two twisting water slides, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs, and an on-site bar and grill. The resort itself rests on 54 acres right on the shores of Lake Eve and within minutes of the Walt Disney World®, Universal Studios® and SeaWorld® parks.
You can fish and paddleboat on the lake, or just take in a Florida sunset along the boardwalk and pier. There's a 20,000-square-foot clubhouse with a whole array of activities for kids of all ages and adults including two venues for a drink or a bite to eat. The accommodations include two-bedroom villas, most with a screened balcony overlooking the lake and a fully equipped kitchen.
Here's a rundown of what The Fountains resort has to offer:
- Island-chic 2-bedroom suites
- Spacious living area with plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 kids
- Full kitchens with everything needed to prepare home-cooked meals
- Breakfast brews and tasty treats
- Two poolside restaurants: Wakoola Grill and Water’s Edge
- Enjoy a drink and go with the flow at H2O
- Wakoola Springs, an enormous 75,000-square-foot water wonderland featuring two twisting water slides, a zero-entry pool and interactive fountains
- Oversized 6,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor pool
- Immense 20,000-sq-ft Clubhouse with gift shop and lounge area
- Teen Activity Center with air hockey, video games and billiards table
- Fitness Center with new equipment
- Aquatic activities on serene Lake Eve
- Personalized concierge and ticket assistance to Orlando’s best attractions
Book your three-night stay now, and you’ll also receive a $75 VISA® Reward Card compliments of Bluegreen Getaways.
*For more information including full details of participation and reservations, please call 855.722.5206 or Click Here for more details.This piece is an advertorial/advertisement that has been paid for by the promoter.